- »AGRI-BUSINESS SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES INVESTMENT SCHEME (AGSMEIS)
- »Green-house gas emissions: FG, NIRSAL partner CIAT to curb impact
- »NIRSAL set to finance 4,000,000 Nigerian farmers
- »Nigeria, others can assess $120m global seed money for fish, soya beans, says TAAT
- »Export: How to ensure quality certification of produce
- Agric Digest
- Farmers Radio
- Non-oil Exports
- Photo Gallery
The Federal Government and the Nigeria Incentive-Based Risk Sharing System for Agricultural Lending (NIRSAL), have said they are collaborating with the International Center for Tropical Agriculture (CIAT) to minimize...
The Nigeria Incentive-Based Risk Sharing for Agricultural Lending (NIRSAL) has said it will finance 4,000,000 farmers in the country before December 2018. The head PMRO, NIRSAL, Oyo State chapter,...
The programme Coordinator, Technology for Africa Agriculture Transformation , Mr. Crist Akem, has revealed that Nigeria, and other African countries with keen interest in fish, soya beans, cassava, vegetables...
A toll free call centre for farmers will be made available to the public in August, the managing director of a Kaduna-based tractor plant, Springfield Agro, Mr Tarun Kumar...
“Ogbeh Lauds Gates Foundation Roles” For its crucial contributions to enhancing the Nigerian agricultural sector, Audu Ogbeh, the Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development, has acclaimed the Bill and Melinda Gates...